Colleen J A Condit

Colleen is a creative nomad in search of the eleventieth dimension. She holds magician’s degrees in both alchemic engineering and unicorn whispering. When she’s not busy juggling tarot cards and mirrors, Colleen works as a freelance editor, writer, artist, and sometimes musician.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

navigation

A year ago, my life was fairly uneventful. No, that's a lie. My life has never been uneventful; it's just more not-uneventful now than I'm used to. 

The good part is that nothing bad is happening. It's all good stuff, just lots of stuff, including stuff I've never dealt with before. I've learned about roll-over IRAs and self-employment, and now I need to buy a hay bag for use when transporting a horse. It's all good. 

Now, if I could just figure out how to properly navigate the Gradient Tool in Photoshop, that'd be dandy. 

RESPITE WITHIN THE BOG

No comments:

Post a Comment