Colleen J A Condit

Colleen is a creative nomad in search of the eleventieth dimension. She holds magician’s degrees in both alchemic engineering and unicorn whispering. When she’s not busy juggling tarot cards and mirrors, Colleen works as a freelance editor, writer, artist, and sometimes musician.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

introspection

I am experiencing one of those significant-change times in life. But these are magical wonderful changes! The opportunity to pursue my dreams! I'm excited and amazed and terrified and melancholy… Uncertainty. Possibilities! Anxiety. Adventure! Loss. New love! New friends! Fear. Freedom! Creativity!

In other words, I'm moody as hell. But in a good way!

In the meantime, I've been working on a new photo art theme I call SYLVAN HIDEAWAY. Here is the first image of the series: 

A PLACE TO REFLECT

No comments:

Post a Comment